Need a quote?
For a free, no obigation quote, click the button below to access our quote contact form. Or call us on 07515 687546.
Customer Information During Covid-19
Acceptance of Removal Service and Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In light of the current, ongoing Covid-19 health pandemic, we wish to inform you of the following changes and guidance in line with our removal terms and conditions.
As you are aware, the Government are continually reviewing their stance on the situation surrounding Coronavirus in order to manage and control the spread of the virus. Instructions from them may restrict our ability to deliver a service to you. Should such measures be implemented, this will restrict our ability to meet our quotation and or supply services as originally detailed. We may legally, be obliged to delay, suspend, or indeed cancel our services. In such a situation, we and our insurers will not be able to accept any liability for loses that may arise as a result. We, therefore, limit our liability accordingly.
- We also have a duty of care to our staff members and we, therefore, ask you to abide with the following protocol as we conduct your removal over the coming weeks
- It is essential that you inform us if anyone within your household is suffering from any Coronavirus symptoms
- All the high touched areas in your home MUST be cleaned and disinfected to a satisfactory level prior to your removal team’s arrival
- Do not be offended if our staff reclean these areas and do other areas of your house they feel the need to
- Please have running water and a sink available for our staff to wash their hands as they will be doing this regularly
- There is to be only ONE single person at the original property and new property. This must be the same person at both properties and we would expect them to adhere to the social distancing guidelines, maintaining a two-meter distance from staff members at all times and in addition to be wearing suitable PPE (masks and gloves at the very least). We advise that where possible they stay in one room or remain outside, maybe in their car, whilst the team complete the relocation of items
- No cash transactions allowed, all payments to be completed electronically prior to the move as per our standard T&Cs
- At the new property, rooms must be labelled and a floorplan given to our foreman to reduce customer contact
Based in Epsom and covering the UK with our services. From removals to clearance and waste disposal to the more specialist service of collection and delivery of motorcycles and beloved goods, we really are your one stop shop when it comes to man and van hire.
We offer a friendly, reliable and cost effective service and come highly recommended by our clients. We are a professional company and do things properly. We are DBS checked, fully licenced and insured to be able to offer the service we do.
There are so many cowboys in this business – so many stories of so called ‘waste clearance’ companies removing your goods and then fly-tipping them. Did you know that you are then liable? And it’s a criminal offence, so always check!
If there is something you don’t see on here, please give us a call. We will try and accommodate all requests, “no job is too big or too small”. Please check out our services section for more information.
Meet the team
We are Ged & Karyn and between us we run Man and Van Epsom Downs Limited. Friendly and approachable, our aim is to give you the highest level of service possible! We hope to hear from you soon.
Collection & delivery service; Home removals; Rubbish clearance & more; Motorcycle delivery & collection.
We are registered with the key industry and environmental agencies. We know it is important for you to background check us for reassurance before you use our services.
Want to book a consultation or a service? Then contact us via telephone or use the contact form via the link below.